Cheaper face wipes, Fruity Face Masks and what my boyfriend has to put up with!

  Firstly, I would like to share with you, two products which have been working well for me over the past few months. I like them because a) they are effective and b) they are super cheap! The first is ASDA Clear Skin Face Wipes and these are a fantastic dupe for Witch Face Wipes. The ASDA ones contain the same ingredients (Witchhazel & Tea Tree) but they are only 80p! What a bargain. Considering the Witch face wipes retail at about £4.00 and ASDA often do a deal of buy three for £2.00, you can’t really go wrong. They are good at removing eye makeup etc and they have really kept my skin clear.

The next product is Simple eye balm which retails at about £1.29 in supermarkets (I got mine in ASDA so it may be cheaper than other retailers). This eye balm is great for sensitive eyes and feels really light on the skin. It doesn’t irritate as it is unperfumed. I used to use Garnier eye cream but I think this one works just as well.
dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice dramanice



I am a big fan of face masks for improving the texture of my skin and giving me a boost if my skin is a bit lack-lustre. I have been using a few different face masks over the past few weeks and I will let you in on the ones I think have been the most effective. As you can see in the photo, I have got Champney’s Skin Brightening Peeling Mask, Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel, The Body Shop Vitamin E Re-texturising Peel and Garnier Stop Peel-Off Mask. If you’re anything like me, you probably love peeling off face masks, I’m not entirely sure why it gives me so much satisfaction. I guess it’s coz it feels like you’re peeling off a layer of skin to reveal nice new plump skin underneath. Obviously that doesn’t happen but these are the things us girls tell ourselves! So, first of all I can say that all of these masks work, none of them are a waste of money but I did think that The Body Shop and Elemis ones work the best out of the four. I did think that the Body Shop one was a bit overpriced at £14 given that it’s just a high street brand. I must admit though, it lives up to it’s name as it does a great job of smoothing and re-texturising your skin and my face felt really soft after leaving it on for 10 minutes. The Elemis Mask is obviously more expensive but I got this one as a tester. I will definitely be asking for the full size at Christmas/Birthday time as this face mask does a really good job of brightening your complexion and giving your skin a real lift. It also smells delicious! I have used it after many a night out and it’s a life saver. The Garnier Stop mask is a good dupe of the Body Shop one but you can only buy them in sachets, which isn’t ideal as there’s enough for two application in each sachet but it generally dries out before you get a chance to use it. The Champney’s mask is more of a clay mask than a peel. You can’t physically peel it off and I think the name refers more to the exfoliating acids in it that work on your skin as you leave it on. It is also effective and does brighten your complexion but not as much as the Body Shop or Elemis masks.
And now for the shameful bit…I have taken a picture of the top shelf of my fridge, which is filled with some of my nail polishes (yes people, this is not my full collection!). My boyfriend constantly moans about this and he makes the unreasonable assumption that fridges are just for food! Everyone knows that keeping your polishes in the fridge keeps them from going loopy and extends their usage. Silly boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buying Coronavirus Hand Wipes